Our private kite lessons Tarifa:
⇒ Learn kitesurfing in Tarifa on a 1 to 1 basis !
⇒ Taylor-made private kite lessons Tarifa: the content of the tuition is totally adapted to the person and to his learning rhythm.
⇒ The best and quickest way to learn how to kitesurf.
If you are a beginner and wish to learn kitesurfing, Aurelia Herpin Kite School Tarifa (Spain) can offer you private kite lessons, in which you will learn the basics and get started.
Private kite lessons are intensive and you will learn quickly how to control the kite both on land and in the water, till grabbing the board and starting to get up on it and ride.
Choose private kite lessons Tarifa with either 2 hours of lesson per day, or 3 hours per day, as you prefer.
Private kite lessons Tarifa – Training for beginners
The program of the beginners private kite lessons above is mainly used as a structure that is then adapted and personnalised to each person and his progress.
1st day of private kite lessons Tarifa (2 hours per day): basics and control of the kite on the beach
– theory basis (wind, safety rules) and setting up the kitesurfing equipment
– flying and controlling a kite on land
– starting, landing and relaunching a kite
2nd day of private kite lessons Tarifa (2 hours per day): control of the kite in the water, bodydragging and waterstarting
– first steps in the water with the kite
– in the water, control of the kite and its pull
– bodydragging: to be dragged on the water by the kite
– relaunching the kite from the water
– first steps with the kite and the board in the water
– waterstarting: getting up on the board and riding a few meters
3rd day of private kite lessons Tarifa (2 hours per day): waterstarting and riding downwind
– riding downwind
– controlling your speed: how to ride quicker or how to slow down
4th, 5th and 6th day of private kite lessons Tarifa (2 hours per day): riding downwind consistently both directions and riding upwind
– riding downwind consistently both directions
– controlling your speed: accelerating or slowing down
– turns and transitions
– riding upwind
Prices of the private kite lessons: 60 euros / hour
The minimum booking is 2 hours.
All the kitesurfing equipment is included in the prices.
All prices are in Euros and per person.
Choose private kitesurfing lessons of 2 hours per day, or 3 hours per day, as you prefer:
|1 DAY||2 DAYS4||3 DAYS6||4 DAYS||5 DAYS||6 DAYS||7 DAYS|
|2 HOURS||4 HOURS||6 HOURS||8 HOURS||10 HOURS||12 HOURS||14 HOURS|
|1 DAY||2 DAYS||3 DAYS||4 DAYS||5 DAYS||6 DAYS||7 DAYS|
|3 HOURS||6 HOURS||9 HOURS||12 HOURS||15 HOURS||18 HOURS||21 HOURS|
If you would like to have beginners private kite lessons with more hours or tuition per day, or if you need further info about our kitesurfing lessons in the windiest kite spot in Europe, just send an inquiry at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Enjoy your kitesurfing holiday in Tarifa (Spain) and get beginners private kite lessons to learn to kitesurf.
Cell phone: (0034) 670 52 79 02
Phone: (0034) 956 68 53 64